Biyernes, Abril 5, 2013

Criss-Crossed Patterns

Hi guys ! I am so back from my vacation ! By the way this is my swimsuit outfit for this month ! I hope you like it.

I just came back after a week vacation at my aunt's house, my siblings are also with me, but my parents were left here in Manila ! I had a great time with them. Check out more of my Vacation at my next post called " Out of Town Vacation "


So this new post is called Criss- Crossed Patterns this summer ! In this Outfit Post I used 3 different brand, I mixed it all up. By the way guys, the two persons beside me are my siblings, I'm sorry if I don't have a " Alone Whole Body " picture.





The Criss - Crossed Tube was from a SM, while the See Through Swimming Shirt was from my mom, and lastly my Aqua marine like color Palda is from Unique Store.

* Please do watch out for my new post called " Out of Town Vacation " its my second Photo Diary ! Thanks & God Bless ! *

This is Selfish Styler signing off.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento