Martes, Abril 9, 2013

Blooming in Pastel Pink

I don't know why, but my creative side prompted me to go to my room and started mix matching my clothes. When I saw the right pair that I should wear for this blog post, I quickly ran to the other room, and fix my self up. I chose Pastel Pink for my theme color because it brings out the femininity in me. I hope you like this new post !



I used my GAP Pastel Pink blouse, and my Floral Palda for my blog post for today.

Makeup ? Yes, I do have makeup on this photo, I used a NYX bronze eye shadow and a NYX Diamond Sparkle Lipstick.



If you noticed, the only accessories that I used were the Rubi Earings & the Pastel Necklace.



The shoes that I used for this photo shoot was my Mario D'boro Pink wedge.



Thank you for reading my new post ! I hope you liked it, till next time ! Take care & God bless !

This is Selfish Styler signing off.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento