Sabado, Marso 16, 2013

Beautiful Goodbye

Hi guys ! Its almost summer here in the Philippines, and School is almost over ! And I am here to invade Blogger, just kidding. This new post is called Beautiful Goodbye. Its hard for me to say goodbye to the people whom I really really cherish.♥





Here's a front view (left side), side view (middle), and back view (right side) of the GC inspired Cardigan that my Mom bought on a stall at a mall.



I paired it up with a Sundance Gray Cotton shirt, a 999 Black High - waisted Shorts, and a F 21 Silver Belt.




All of the photos belong to ©Selfish Styler.

Special thanks to my sister who took the photos. And if you are a girl, please do read my last post entitled "2 in 1" I made it up for you special reader. By the way, I would like to encourage you to please add me to your circles of subscribe on my account to see more about my blog. Thank you so much for reading this new blog post ! God bless you ! :)))


This is your Selfish Styler signing off.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento