Linggo, Pebrero 24, 2013

Photo Diary : Teen Age Dream

Hi guys ! I'm sorry if I wasn't posting things lately. I've been so busy preparing for the Pageant and the JS Prom. Now that its over, I would like to share my experience as well as my photos.

The Pageant 2013

I'm glad that my family, my friends, and my coaches have been so supportive to me since the very start of the Pageant. I would like to thank them so much because they believed in me all throughout the Pageant. They supported me and gave me confidence.



My Co-candidates dancing for our production number.



With my partner Chester Purungganan.






The results were good for a beginner. Even though I didn't won the crown, I'm happy because I was given the chance to compete against other beautiful young women, who fought for their team also for themselves. But there was only one spot for the most outstanding woman in the pageant and it was my co- candidate Michelle Tan who was also crowned as the Ms. Wesleyan 2013.



From the left: Inna Tulin - 2nd runner up, Michelle Tan - then newly crowned Ms. Wesleyan 2013, Sweenie Sheaynn Valdez - 3rd runner up, and yours truly.

I want to thank all of these people who believed and supported me all throughout. Special thanks also to my Dada, Tita Eda, Ate Trishia, & Ate Dianne.
















At my young age, I have achieved so much. Thanks to my family, who always supports me. My best friends, who encourages & gives me confidence. And also my Heavenly Father, God, who gave me everything I need, that money can't buy ☺ . I will always keep in mind and in heart, that behind every success that I achieve these people will always be the reason for it.



Junior & Senior Prom 2013

Yesss ! Thank you so much Lord God ! It was a very successful event organized by the High School Student Council and HSSC's adviser Mr. Alvin Castañeda with the help of the school's PTA Officers. We really appreciate every student's participation in organizing the very first JS Prom OUTSIDE the School Campus ! What a very big success for us Student Councils who planned and prepared the party. It was such an honor, to be one of the very fist HSSC's who helped organized the party.

Check some pictures.






























We had our JS Prom @ H20 Hotel, Luneta, Manila, Philippines.
______________________________________________

What a very fun night ey ? Well, thanks for reading this new post. Kisses everyone. :*

Check out my new post called " Ray of Grey " . ♥

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento