Lunes, Marso 18, 2013

Unorgnized Labels

" Fashion fades, only style remains the same."

Hi guys ! I'm so happy, that you could read this new blog post ! It is call Unorganized Labels.

Today I'll be featuring another friend of mine. And I'm so excited, to introduce her to you. She'll be making her own blog soon, and who knows, maybe someday we will collaborate with each other ?



She is Sheaynn Valdez, a sixteen y/o girl, very talented, and also a fashionista.

I called this Post Unorganized Label,because I get so confused whether I wear the Grey Barbizan blouse or the Striped Bazaar Hanging.



Sorry for the kiddy butterfly shorts, I just thought it would look fine if I partnered it with the both, but it ended up so lame.

Next stop, Sheaynn Valdez.



She never had a hard time picking her own style of clothes.


I'm sorry if you didn't like what I wore today, but for me, the way you style is defines who you are.

Announcment my dear reader,

I'm here to tell you, that next week. I won't be able to post new things. But I assure you, that when I come back from my Vacation Getaway with my siblings. I will be able to post my very first Photodiary! Isn't it fabulous ? By the way, I want to thank everybody who keeps on reading my blog posts ! It really means a lot to me. Till next time, my lovely readers !



This is Selfish Styler signing off. ♥

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento