Biyernes, Pebrero 1, 2013

Undone Fashion

Undone Fashion

Its fiesta today and I'm lovin' the day ! Sooo say Hi to my Pink today . Spending this special day with my family and special friends makes me sooo happy. Hope you like this post. Check it out for more details.



It's amazing how my accessories can shift into other possible things, this used to be a head accessory, kinda cool that it turned out into a cute necklace. Credits to my sister, its hers an not mine.


Red Dotted Ribbon Head Accessory - P!NK Collection



Livin my life full of pink is like HAPPINESS ! I so love my Neon Pink dress , Louis Vitto printed wallet, and Shell & Diamond bracelet.♥


Neon Pink Dress - Soma
Louis Vitto Printed Wallet - Louis Vuitton
Shell & Diamond Bracelet - inherited from my Mommy.





Thanks for checkin my post " Undone Fashion ".

Little Tip : If you'll go to the parlor, buy new clothes and everything, do it for yourself not for anyone.
#LoveYourself





That's all for a very happy, tiring, and blessing day for me. Its Venice Gonzales signing out ♥ Kisses my dears ! ♥










Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento